1. In any conquest phase where Kiev is German controlled, Germany may declare The Ukraine an independent state. The Ukrainian units are placed in the German Forcepool. Until Kiev is recaptured by allied forces, the Ukraine is not considered Russian home nation for any purpose. Russian partisans are in the Ukraine are eliminated. Ukrainian cities are no longer supply sources for Russian units, Russian reinforcements may not appear in The Ukrainian, and attacks on Russian units does not affect the Russian PM. Moved factories are not affected, but blue factories still in the Ukrainian may be used by Germany if captured while any under Russian control are useless. The Crimean is not part of the Ukraine. The Ukraine is re-incorporated into the USSR in any conquest phase where Kiev is Russian controlled.
2. You are considered at war with a country you have conquered.
3. Alignment of minors occurs just after declarations of war. (E.g. Germany could declare war on Russia in the first impulse and align Finland, Sweden,
Turkey, and Rumania in the same impulse.)
4. Sweden reverts to neutrality if Germany declare war on any Scandinavian country unless allied (other then Russian) surface navel units are in the Baltic Sea
5. Any number of minor countries can be aligned in a DoW segment
6. Scandinavian nations are: Denmark, Norway, Findland and Sweden
7. The dissolution of the International Order is explained in the US entry rules. This may lead to the alignment of Peru, Ecuador, Uruguay, Paraguay
and Columba as well.
All minor country units supplied with this scenario are considered to be WIF-classic units.
(in other words, the do set up if dated appropriately. Note there are a few additional minor units for this campaign)
Minor Countries set up with Territorials
Czechoslovakia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Yugoslavia, Greece, Rumania, Turkey and Denmark are
in the process of calling up their reserves. They will be on map from Nov/Dec 1939 onwards.
Go on to se what I've done to US-Entry
Back to Eurasian War Page
Back to welcome page